Pages

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

incentive tickets in homeschool

A bunch of you have asked recently about homeschool (what we use, what we do, how to start...) and I just love to share! We have tried lot of different things and it's fun to share what's worked for us and what we enjoy!

I thought I would make a few videos, as well as post pictures, of ideas that we have used over the years. I hope they can help you have a fun and enjoyable homeschool experience too!



Get all of these fun little "tickets" (aka dye cut shapes) from your local school supply store or office supply store. If you live near Fresno or Clovis, CA I love to go to GW School Supply!

Happy homeschooling :)

**You can also use this idea for around the house jobs or anything you want your kids to work towards or earn.


No comments:

Post a Comment