Pages

Monday, April 7, 2014

while we wait...

Hello friends, family and those we haven't met yet!

If you are new to our blog then I am excited to share with you that we are waiting with anticipation to be matched with our daughter from China. We have three kids {pictured to the left} that are also all excited to see who God has planned to join our family.

We are a family that homeschools {although that was not our plan}.
It has grown into a beautiful way to explore the world as a family. I firmly believe that you can learn something EVERYWHERE you go, homeschooling fits right in.

So...while we wait {and maybe after} I am excited to post about our everyday happenings, ways we learn around town, homeschooling ideas of organization and exploration, creative ways to learn new things, and how God moves me to live surrendered to Him in my life as a woman, wife, mom and daughter.

I love my family, my four girls, books, especially children's books, craft & office supplies of any sort, gardening, cooking-ish, babies, adoption, farm animals, quilts & fabric, colorful things, big families, organization, chocolate, coffee with tons of creamer, mexican food, the fizz of a soda pop, my Starbucks cup full of water, multitasking, American Sign Language, fresh fruits & vegetables from Farmer's Markets, having a pool, chap stick, my large vehicle, bags & totes, jeans & workout pants, Uggs & flip flops, the smell of Cabbage Patch Kids & Strawberry Shortcake dolls...the list goes on...

I might blog on any of these wonderful things :)




No comments:

Post a Comment