Pages

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Here she is!

We have already been blessed by knowing just who our daughter is.
{even though she is half way around the world in China}


She's beautiful!

It's amazing how, in an instant, you can look at the world in a whole new way. Now, I go through my days wondering about her, praying for her and her foster family, her potential physical challenges in my thoughts...and her name on the tip of my tongue all the time...the list goes on.

Last Friday {one week after our match} we sent a care package to our little girl. A great idea by someone, I forget who now, maybe our wonderful agency CCAI, said for every item we send to also bring a duplicate on our trip so that it will be recognizable to her.
We will donate those items to her foster family. What a fun idea.
We sent a blanket, a toy, jammies, a photo book of our family, a disposable camera and candies for the foster family. On each of the pictures I taped the Mandarin character of who was in the picture (like mother, father, big sister and big brother).

Another great idea, which we will do soon, is to send one of those recordable story books where I read the story to her and it plays when she turns the pages. Technology is so helpful!

**Paperwork that we are working on is the I-800 (US immigration related) and still waiting for China to send us the Letter of Acceptance.

We're comin' Aunna-baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment