Pages

Monday, June 2, 2014

gifts...

We all have things we love to do...one of mine is gift giving!

You can imagine my excitement to send my China baby girl care packages. Here is the last one until we see her IN CHINA! Ahh, getting so real :)


An idea from our social worker was to get one of the story books where you can record yourself reading the story. So I read it to Aunna, even using her name in the book. That was crazy reading the title of the book to her and saying love Mama.


 The girls are listening to me read the book to Aunna.


In this care package we included two outfits, one small book, a little toy car, the book I read to her and another throw away camera. I hope her foster family uses the cameras until we get there. And of course I hope we get them back when we get her so we can take them home to develop and see what we missed in her development. We got duplicates of the book, toy car and outfit on the left to bring with us to China and will leave those with her caregivers. Hopefully they will be familiar things to her when she joins our family.


This set of stuff is for her foster family to enjoy. They have a big job and also experience a lot of loss as they see children they have been caring for leave to join their forever families.

No comments:

Post a Comment