Pages

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

next steps

A few key pieces of "paperwork" have happened with speed lately. It is so much more fun when things move along.

--We got our I800 back in just one week instead of 2-4 weeks
--Four to seven days after you receive the I800 you are to call or email the National Visa Center
--Yesterday (Monday) was 4 days. So I called in the morning around 8am and it was busy...bummer! So I tried once more and it was still busy. After that I decided to take my chances emailing the information I needed to. By 9 am I had a response that they received my info and would get right on it. Yay! Now a 2-4 day wait for the next step.
--The VERY NEXT DAY (This morning at 9am) I received an email that that portion was complete. Amazing! Then I forwarded that to our agency as well as filled out the DS-260 and sent confirmation to our agency.
--Now we wait 2 weeks for our Article 5 from the US government which is a final check of our file.
--Then 2-4 weeks for the Chinese government to do their final check of our file.

--Then TRAVEL APPROVAL!!!

It's getting so close!

Here are the update pictures we got last Friday! She's a spunky girl ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment